I only check the skin moisture value from the sensor, I am not sure how to get skin oil value. This value could be same if I were used two conductive metal to get the resistor value.
< Test Result >
- fingertips show the most humid value. (50~500)
- Palms has the higher moisture value than other skin area.
- the back of hands (except palm area) shows around 0~5 (hardly sensing)
- Just after applying moisturizer, the figure increased and it lasts less than 1 min.
- I am not sure how to get oil value from the sensor. ( I think I should use the processor chip inside of the original devices.)
- Getting more sensitive and fine value from Arduino. (Original LCD shows the more detailed value. )
- Checking this value constantly (e.g 24hours), but not frequently(e.g. every 30 min)
- Finding the best skin area to examine.
- Build a wearable or attachable device, accessory or chip
- Send the data wirelessly ( maybe NFC, Bluetooth …)
- Simple application to record where I am sensing and time
- Alarm the dehydrated condition
Frankly, I am not sure the result from the sensor, is moisturizing important? should I use the expensive and high nutritious cosmetics? How many times should we apply them? I am not sure but I hope to find any interesting data from my ROY sensor.